Find Leaks Quickly With A Albuquerque Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A Monitored Warning System
A Professionally Monitored Albuquerque Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Infiltration Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that are known to cause serious water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
However, when you install a Albuquerque monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a message to your cell phone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Albuquerque?
You never want to descend your staircase to see that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a Albuquerque flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns flowing water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. In the event your Albuquerque flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Albuquerque Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. With the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when help arrives. Using these systems is helpful when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Albuquerque flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when excessive water is detected.
- Remotely unlock doors and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant communication with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to meet your unique requirements. Simply dial (505) 317-6311 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.