As you may already understand, the most probable areas for home intrusions are your main entrance and ground-floor windows. With that being said, it shouldn’t be a surprise that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as critical components for home security installations in Albuquerque. Although the technology has been around for years, you may be surprised at what modern sensors have the ability to do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
You’ll be pleased to know that window and door sensors come with all ADT packages, whether you opt for a straightforward, simple configuration or the most advanced system with surveillance and complete automation. Installation is also part of the deal so you won’t have to lift a finger, and you can avoid having to fret about your sensors being positioned correctly.
At the heart of your window and door alarm sensors is a basic, yet powerful two-part magnetic contact. One side is adhered to the frame, and the other is mounted directly to the door or window. You close your entry and the matching contacts fit neatly together. When the system is activated and an entrance opens, the contacts separate and your alarm is set off. But keep in mind, these newer devices have the ability to do quite a bit more than simply activate your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Albuquerque
At the forefront of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors supply numerous perks, including the following:
- Sound the alarm: These sensors trigger your high-pitched alarm if an entry is opened with the system armed.
- Instant notifications: Want to know what’s going on at your house when you’re away? You have the ability to get immediate alerts straight to your cell phone whenever a component is triggered.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: You will not only be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring specialists will get a warning as well. Your home will be safeguarded, irregardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation possibilities: Program your security components to operate in a complementary fashion. You can have your lighting switch on or set a camera to record when an entry point sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to catch a glimpse who set off the sensor in the first place.
- Design appeal: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even there. They utilize a low-profile, streamlined design that complements any interior. You even have the ability to install completely recessed units that are hidden from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Pick from wired or wireless devices based on the kind of installation that works best for you. Regardless, your house will be better defended.
More functional than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Albuquerque can be expertly incorporated into your complete home security installation.
Customize Your Modern Home Security Package In Albuquerque
Would you like to get versatile window and door alarm sensors in Albuquerque that elevate your security and connect right to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will enjoy when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to find out what we can do for you, call (505) 317-6311 or submit the simple form below.