Do you know a person who’s been a victim of package thieves in Albuquerque or possibly dealt with it yourself? A smart technique to discourage this theft is by implementing a video doorbell. These multi-purpose components are now a vital aspect of home security for various reasons. They not only provide a sightline to your front walkway, they give you the chance to communicate with visitors and offer quick access through the security app on your mobile device. Would you like the chance to check live video directly from your cell phone or [get an instantaneous alert when someone walks up?
Find out how a video doorbell works and discover how it may benefit you.
Does A Video Doorbell Need To Be Hardwired?
When exploring video doorbells in Albuquerque you have different possibilities. In various situations, you will hardwire it to your current doorbell chime. Another option is to use a completely wireless, battery-powered version. Installing is generally simple and these devices are suitable with basically any type of residence. With that being said, if you would rather not contend with drilling, mounting instructions, and wiring, getting your video doorbell installed as an integral piece of your security package is the smart way to go. In fact, when you go with a professional installation, your equipment will be mounted correctly and incorporated appropriately into your whole-home security system.
How Might A Video Doorbell Benefit Me?
You might be surprised but your main doorway is still the most commonly used place of entry for intruders. This is part of the reason why video doorbells in Albuquerque have grown in popularity. When you consider the reality that deliveries to homes have increased dramatically, it makes it even more important to maintain a watch of your main entrance. Check out some of the nice advantages of these worthwhile devices:
- Wide-angle viewing: You’ll have the ability to glimpse more than simply a small space in front of your entrance as ADT video doorbells provide 180° wide-angle functionality and top-to-bottom views so you are able to see the boxes sitting by your door.
- Crystal-clear video: Is there a reason to use a camera if the footage is grainy and blurry? ADT cameras provide pristine, HD quality. These doorbells are even able to tell the difference between packages, people, and animals.
- Remote access: One of the greatest benefits is accessibility as you have the ability to see video streams directly from your cell phone.
- Immediate updates: Wondering if your package was dropped off? Integrated video doorbells will alert you if activity is discovered on your front steps.
- Bi-directional audio: You not only see guests, you are able to speak with them. You can ask why they are there without even leaving your room. If you want to let them enter, you may use the ADT Control app to turn off your alarm and open your locks.
- Night vision capability: Your video doorbell is still active in the overnight period using infrared night vision. Enjoy distinct video in spite of the hour.
- Performs under all types of weather: Capable of withstanding rain and snow, ADT video doorbells even hold up well in temperature extremes, from -4° to 122° Fahrenheit.
- Works with your smart speakers: Send the doorbell chime directly through your smart speaker, or use the speaker for the 2-way communications feature.
Include A Video Doorbell in Albuquerque With Your Home Security Installation
Explore what’s new in Albuquerque home security systems by turning to the specialists at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells offer safety and versatility like you’ve never had before. Phone (505) 317-6311 to begin designing your full-featured package.